Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Help with a name

Amy and I might be getting a personal training business going that we would ultimately like to grow into our own gym. If we were to do this we would need to have a business name. If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Think along the lines of anything pertaining to health, wellness, fitness, exercise, feeling good and healthy...etc. I have some ideas but let me know what you think, don't worry I won't give you any negative feedback so feel free to try and be creative and original.

Thanks in advance for all your great ideas.

3 comments:

T-Dub said...

K, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and list some possible names. They may never make the cut, but you never know. Do you like puns?

"Waist Away"
"Way Less"
"The Runs"
"Belly Acres"

Well, I can't really think of many more. Sorry if I'm of no help.

Anonymous said...

Trim Gym
Slim Gym
AJ Fitness (Amy & Jonathan)
A & J Fitness
Miller Light (Ha ha!)
Train it Right
SmartFit
GetFit - Lickety Split!
CommitFit
... I am just getting started!

Anonymous said...

I like The Runs with a tag line of get fir lickety split! I think those are great!

Amy