Thursday, July 19, 2007

He's Back and has some new plans!

Hey Everyone, sorry for the delay between posts. I am now committing myself to blogging regularly so I should post on here at least once a week if not more from now on.

So here's my new plan. For a long long time I've considered the possibility of writing my own book. I really enjoy reading, especially books that fall into the fantasy genre. The reason I like to read these types of books is because they level of imagination and creativity that goes into them really impresses me. Not only that but I tend to be very imaginative so I get really sucked into the stories and the characters of these books. That being said I think my creative juices flow regularly enough that I could come up with a pretty good story line of my own. Since I am off school until september I've decided to get a notebook and spend a little bit of time each day brainstorming ideas for my book. I'm in no hurry to get this done but I think if I can turn out a decent book or series of books whether it gets published or not I would be very proud of myself for the accomplishment. Who knows I could turn out to be an amazing author, we'll see!

No comments: