Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy tag games and what not

Ok, so Bekah Reed is apparently into all these crazy online games that have some how found their way out of the Myspace world and onto people's blogs. I've been told that I have been "tagged" and that I have to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder in my pictures on my computer. Amy has been begging me to actually do it so here is the picture. I am desperately hoping this doesn't make me some sort of "teenie bopper" for participating. This is from our holloween party this past year, it is Holli and Tim in their cactus costumes.





8 comments:

Kevin and Bekah said...

You are a good sport Jonathan!

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much convincing this took! =) Amy

Anna Cecilia said...

Howdy neighbor!

Glad you played along. I promise, no one thinks you're a "teenie bopper."

I'll be back!

mcgregorfamily said...

Hmmm ... I have heard of this game, but have not been tagged. Is it dorky to do it anyway? Maybe I need to check which picture it would be before I commit ....

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,

I think it sounds like fun. I wish I had a blog! Thanks for doing it. You should tag Allison!

Love Ya,

mcgregorfamily said...

Okay- so I did check it out and mom, you should ask which picture it is before you tell Jonathan to tag me :) Because it is you at your 50th birthday bash! Should I post it??
And I think you are totally a teenie bopper now! Ha, ha!

Kevin and Bekah said...

I like how you called me Bekah Reed.

Anonymous said...

Is it "teeny-bopper" or "teenie-bopper"? Or maybe it's "teeny bopper" or "teenie bopper". At any rate you are all of the above.